Do you have a need for life insurance? Most people today have a common concern on whether they’d be able to find affordable life insurance. The idea of medical exams and lab tests can create a level of stress and unease that may hinder your interest in getting quotes for the much needed financial protection. Statistics show that only 4 in 10 adult Americans own individual life insurance. But that’s not the scary part; Americans, on average, only have three years of replacement income. Your reasons may be different as to why you don’t own a life policy some common reasons why are:
1. You haven’t gotten around to it.
2. You may not want to talk to a life insurance salesperson
3. You don’t like the idea of having to take medical tests.
What you may not know is that life insurance can end up saving those who you love the most from financial disaster if you or whoever you have the life policy on dies. The five major financial needs families have that life insurance fills is:
1. Final Expenses which can included funeral, hospital, doctor, ambulance expenses.
2. Family Living Expenses such as food, clothing, auto and home repairs, utilities, insurance premiums, entertainment, medical.
3. Mortgage. This is a common one covering a family’s mortgage on their home, car loan, home improvement, debt consolidation, business loans, miscellaneous loans… your typical consumer debt.
4. Education which includes tuition, books, room and board.
5. Taxes & Fees; income tax, estate tax, legal fees.
Life insurance can immediately provide funds to meet all these very important lifesaving needs. It also creates an immediate estate.
Not all life insurance policies need to have medical exams required. Soderholm Insurance offers many different types of life insurance but our “Simplified Issue” Whole Life policy through Auto Owners Insurance allows us to write a simple life policy with limited or no medical exams required. What’s awesome with the Auto Owners Life products is that we can apply discounts to your home and auto policies when you combine your personal insurance with Auto Owners. A Life policy not only can save your family from financial despair, but it help you save on your home and auto policies as well.
At Soderholm Insurance we don’t only offer your typical insurance lines that most people consider to be the only major insurance needs (auto, home) we offer life, health, disability income insurance, long term care, and annuities. We’re like your Super Target of Insurance Agencies!
Check out this special message from the owner of Soderholm Insurance: